Diagnosed with cancer? Reflect on why YOUR name is NOT cancer (because you are still you) then upload a special photo to our wall - you can also leave a message for friends and family too!
Know someone affected by cancer? You are still welcome to post a photo for a family member or friend and leave a small dedication, however, please note all photo's and messages are subject to approval and My Name Is NOT Cancer will not accept any image or message that are deemed inappropriate.
Use the scroll left/right arrow to navigate through the wall and left click on each picture to enlarge and read the attached message.
- Click on any available square in the wall. Fill in the details when asked to. Click on submit
- The upload may take several seconds depending on the size so please wait...
- A message will appear to say that your photo has been received and is awaiting approval
- Normally your picture will appear on the wall within 24 hours
- Please ensure any photos submitted do not infringe copyright of other individuals