Fundraising for MNINC
Want to support My Name Is NOT Cancer? Then PLEASE choose a rarer cancer charity from our alliance with Cancer52 or support one of our Partner organisations! We know this request is not "the norm" however these organisations desperately need regular funding to keep providing the fantastic services already on offer to people affected by cancer.
If you wish to help My Name Is NOT Cancer, we'd like to make the MNINC Publication available to everyone affected by cancer. You can donate directly to our organisation (each £1 donation = funds 10 leaflets = 10 people) or buy a copy directly from us for someone you know affected by cancer. For more information, use the form provided to Contact Us
Perhaps you want to get more involved with MNINC? Become an Ambassador!
- Ambassadors represent MNINC at a local level to help raise awareness of our ethos: YOU STAND OUT... your illness doesn't; Survivorship starts NOW; Communication is key.
- Highlight the benefits of the MNINC Publication and identify areas where MNINC can support health care professionals and their patient groups
- Organise a fundraising event for MNINC and support a LOCAL cancer cause of your choice
- Liaise when necessary with local press, community groups, cancer organisations
- Ambassadors also promote MNINC Identity Day (May 4th)
MNINC Identity Day ~ 4th May
The MNINC butterfly is a symbol of strength and courage
Donating to MNINC
Thank you for your support!