Our aim is to encourage and highlight the fundraising undertaken by the general public in support of any chosen Cancer charities/organisation/cause.
PLEASE NOTE: MNINC is not a fundraising body for other organisations however we do support your fundraising efforts. As a result, any money raised through your fundraising for other organisations must be sent directly to that organisation.
MNINC strongly recommends that if children are wishing to partake in fundraising activities, they should be supervised by a responsible parent/guardian for their own safety and wellbeing.
As the organiser, you are responsible for:
- All aspects of your fundraising
- Confirming the fundraising activity you are carrying out complies with the law (of your Country) and VAT regulations.
- Complies with the policy relating to fundraising activities of the fundraising recipient
- Ensuring health and safety at the activity
- Risk assessments, contingency plans and insurance etc.
The fundraising recipient(s), cancer charity/organisation, you are intending to raise funds for, should be able to advise you regarding these matters
Any activities suggested in the How to fundraise, Fundraising ideas, and Focus on safety pages are for guidance only. We accept no responsibility for any activity undertaken by you, the organiser.
PLEASE NOTE: There are many established web based companies that organise and help individuals complete personal/group charity challenges. MNINC has no association with any charity challenge organisation. If you choose to participate in any organised activity, it is your personal responsibility to research which organisation/activity is right for your needs.